(Cute) Chicken I do not spew profanities I enunciate them clearly like a fucking lady shirt

>>> Click HERE to get this shirt
Or buy at : Hotshirts 
Our bodies hurt. Our cerebrums quit working. Our hearts feel overwhelming, loaded down with the heaviness of misfortune. Barely any things, assuming any, matter any longer, not the home loan or the decaying remains or the pool green growth or the missed calls and messages. CHICKEN I DO NOT SPEW PROFANITIES I ENUNCIATE THEM CLEARLY LIKE A FUCKING LADY SHIRT. Each relationship in our lives changes, for better or not, and each relationship to lifeless things and the universe and creatures and trees and our past and future will change as well. This shakiness will astound others.
Chicken I do not spew profanities I enunciate them clearly like a fucking lady baseball tee
Homepage : Gethighshirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Harry Otter shirt

(Unique) Hands Across America May 25 1986 shirt

I’m The Crazy Aunt Everyone Warned You About Sunflower shirt